Eden Corn Festival
The Eden Corn Festival is a four-day annual event entering our 55th year in 2018.
It is one of the largest and longest-running festivals in Western New York.
The Festival attracts in excess of 100,000 people over the four days of the event.
The festival is held on the American Legion Post 880 grounds on Legion Drive in Eden directly off Route US-62. See Directions for further details.
- The Midway has over 25 amusement rides, 30 games, and 50 food stands that are open all 4 days of the event.
- The craft show has on average 100-120 booths for people to visit and enjoy.
- 10 Businesses participate in the 3 day Trade Fair
- The auto show has over 200 of the finest classic cars in the area and is one of the big hits of the festival.
- The Festival parade is over 1.5 miles long and has over 70 units in it ranging from marching units to floats to musical entertainment.
- Added in 2010 the Eden Agricultural and Community Showcase is a venue to promote what Eden is all about. This is a very informative exhibit and has grown each year since its inception.
*Falling for Niagara makes every effort to ensure event details are accurate and up-to-date. However, we strongly suggest that you confirm the event details with the organizer prior to attending to ensure there have been no changes.*