Hats & Horses
Join us as the Meridian Centre floor is transformed into a charming southern celebration. Hats & Horses – Niagara Derby Day will be all that the Kentucky Derby is, just a little further north!
In memory of Jan R. Cook, proceeds will be donated to 3 local charities – Community Care, FACS Niagara, and Niagara Children’s Centre.
What to expect:
Niagara’s take on the world’s largest cocktail party! You’ll mix and mingle with your fellow derby fans and enjoy:
– live broadcast of the Kentucky Derby.
– an array of culinary stations serving appetizers, hors d’oeuvres, and sweets.
– live on-site race wagering provided by Champions Off Track Betting.
– an afternoon of entertainment including lively music and a photo booth.
– a fashion show where guests are the stars with prizes for the best dressed party-goers in derby attire.
– your favourite cocktails including the signature drink of the Kentucky Derby, the Mint Julep.
Tickets are $100 + Fees
Follow Hats & Horses – Niagara Derby Day or visit hatsandhorses.ca
*Falling for Niagara makes every effort to ensure event details are accurate and up-to-date. However, we strongly suggest that you confirm the event details with the organizer prior to attending to ensure there have been no changes.*