Pils, Pierogi & Polka at Flying Bison
Pils, Pierogi & Polka is back again…bigger & better for 2018!
We welcome one & all to Flying Bison’s tribute to Polish heritage in Buffalo…Saturday, March 31st, 2018 from 1pm-5pm.
We will feature our small-batch European lager, “Polonia Pils”, available during the Easter season; Ru’s Pierogi & Polish Villa 2 will be serving up some delicious Polish foods; Buffalo’s favorite polka pop fusion band, Those Idiots, will be taking the stage for 3 hours; and we’ll have plenty of pussywillows available if you’re feeling frisky!
$20 admission ($25 at the door) gets you: 2 beer tokens, a food voucher redeemable at either food vendor, and live polka under the party tent!
Tickets available on Eventbrite as well as at the tasting room during business hours.
New this year:
– Giant party tent covering most of our front parking lot (more space for guests)
– Music stage in the party tent (more room to dance & enjoy the polkas)
– Two food vendors this year in Ru’s Pierogi & Polish Villa 2 (more food choices)
– Multiple food stations (faster food service)
– Beer trailer with multiple taps adjacent to the tent (easier to get a cold beer)
Last year was a blast, and we’re hoping this year’s improvements make for an even better time for all. We hope to see you there…bring your own squirt gun.
*Falling for Niagara makes every effort to ensure event details are accurate and up-to-date. However, we strongly suggest that you confirm the event details with the organizer prior to attending to ensure there have been no changes.*